McCarthy’s of Kanturk currently have a vacancies for full time and part time qualified experienced butchers.
If you would like to work as part of a young, vibrant, forward thinking butchery team in McCarthy’s why not join us? McCarthy’s are one of Ireland’s most innovative butchers supplying retail, catering, wholesale, hotels and restaurants as well as having a thriving butchers in Kanturk. McCarthys are full farm to fork butchers, priding themselves on keeping every aspect of production in house. They currently have vacancies in the Kanturk shop, but if feel you could be of value to any other part of their business feel free to get in touch via the form below.
All applications will be treated with the upmost confidence.
We are looking for fully qualified butchers with recent butchery experience to work in our retail shop. The primary area of work will be at the shop counter, so we are looking for someone customer driven, pleasant and personable. Responsibilities will include cutting, preparing and presentation of meat on a daily basis. Including the cutting, packaging and presenting of prepack meats for our retail shop. A bright enthusiastic personality is essential as this public facing job is people and personality driven. A keen understanding and knowledge of Meat, food preparation and cooking is vital. The right person must have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic and be creative. They should come with a high level of Butcher experience and must be self-motivated and have a passion for Butchery and customer service. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within a thriving retail butchers with a national profile and reputation for selling the finest quality meats and breakfast range.
- Kanturk, Cork
- Depending on experience
Responsibilities and duties:
- Cutting and weighing meat
- HACCP trained and food safety aware, ensuring a safe, clean environment to work in
- Making sure that the product is stored correctly
- Carrying out temperature checks
- Dealing with customers
Requirements for the Butcher Job:
- A fully qualified Butcher with recent butchery experience.
- Experience regarding cutting, boning etc
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained understanding the importance of regulations which are set.
- A candidate with a true passion for butchery, to match the ambition, and history of Mc Carthy’s.
- Highly customer service focused.
- Management experience is a bonus for this job.
If you would like to apply please fill in the form below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]